I dun wanna do this...
...but I guess there are many people out there who wanna know what goes on in my mind. Day after day, week after week, they wonder if this mysterious guy has a life - Since I'm starting to blog again after 2 failed attempts, I guess I do have a life! I'm so caught up with it that I don't haf time to sit in front of the PC n type n chat n waste the few hours I haf after work. OK, stop laffing at my attempt to pretend.
Anyway, Mun Keong showed me his blogspot. He studied engineering and he's got a blogspot that looks better than mine. I did Information Systems, I'm supposed to be the hotshot here right? Brrr.. but I can.. ermm.. hmm... *what can I do better than him ar*.. NEWAY..
Had an interview today. Thanks to all those that prayed for me. I think I looked pretty smart in a shirt and a tie. I'd rather think that than suffer from low self esteem. =D Don't know if I'll get the job. I'd say it isn't a job on top of my ambition list but as a friend of mine wisely put it, "Sit on cow while look for horse. Sit cow better than walk on feet. Find horse before kill cow. Kill cow to celebrate found horse." It basically means do whatever's in front of you even if it's not your preferred choice. It's better than not having a job. And if you are looking for a better job later, make sure you secure the better job before telling your current boss you quit. Thanks Alvin.
Ok, will make my future blogs more interesting. Leave you ppl wif a lame joke.
A: Oh man! Are you kidding?
B: No, dat's my brother. I am kidney.
Haf a nice nite. Ciaoz.
Anyway, Mun Keong showed me his blogspot. He studied engineering and he's got a blogspot that looks better than mine. I did Information Systems, I'm supposed to be the hotshot here right? Brrr.. but I can.. ermm.. hmm... *what can I do better than him ar*.. NEWAY..
Had an interview today. Thanks to all those that prayed for me. I think I looked pretty smart in a shirt and a tie. I'd rather think that than suffer from low self esteem. =D Don't know if I'll get the job. I'd say it isn't a job on top of my ambition list but as a friend of mine wisely put it, "Sit on cow while look for horse. Sit cow better than walk on feet. Find horse before kill cow. Kill cow to celebrate found horse." It basically means do whatever's in front of you even if it's not your preferred choice. It's better than not having a job. And if you are looking for a better job later, make sure you secure the better job before telling your current boss you quit. Thanks Alvin.
Ok, will make my future blogs more interesting. Leave you ppl wif a lame joke.
A: Oh man! Are you kidding?
B: No, dat's my brother. I am kidney.
Haf a nice nite. Ciaoz.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home