I was fired...
...up to catch the final episode of The Apprentice after watching it last nite.
But I didn't wanna wait for another week. So I decided to download it. But I didn't know which season this was, and which episode I'm suppose to download. So I googled. And I found a link called http://apprentice.tv.yahoo.com/03/index.html. Bad choice. If you're waiting to watch The Apprentice next week, don't click on the above mentioned link. You will regret it. Believe me.
The first thing that screams at your face is this - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, YOU'RE HIRED! Don't go counting the Xs to figure out the name. I'm not THAT stupid to spoil it for you. Besides, there's no contestant with the name Kothandabanysoomi.
But it doesn't matter to me, not like it's Singapore Idol where I wanted to find out which lesser evil of the two won it. Everyone knows Jac rocks.
So, don't click on that link. It's scarier than the "Say it once, say it twice" exorcist trick. Jay, you want me to download the episode for you or don't got want?
WillZ
But I didn't wanna wait for another week. So I decided to download it. But I didn't know which season this was, and which episode I'm suppose to download. So I googled. And I found a link called http://apprentice.tv.yahoo.com/03/index.html. Bad choice. If you're waiting to watch The Apprentice next week, don't click on the above mentioned link. You will regret it. Believe me.
The first thing that screams at your face is this - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, YOU'RE HIRED! Don't go counting the Xs to figure out the name. I'm not THAT stupid to spoil it for you. Besides, there's no contestant with the name Kothandabanysoomi.
But it doesn't matter to me, not like it's Singapore Idol where I wanted to find out which lesser evil of the two won it. Everyone knows Jac rocks.
So, don't click on that link. It's scarier than the "Say it once, say it twice" exorcist trick. Jay, you want me to download the episode for you or don't got want?
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home