While my ukelele gently weeps...
I'd never be able to comprehend coping with the death of someone I love dearly. I think I will be affected for a long long time... there will be so much pain and broken-heartedness expressed through my singing, playing and daily living.
The certainty of it happening makes me wonder...
Is there something I can put in place now to help me in the future?
WillZ
The certainty of it happening makes me wonder...
Is there something I can put in place now to help me in the future?
WillZ
1 Comments:
At 8:19 PM,
l said…
I have had many ppl asking me "have you overcome your sister's demise?" While I understand they ask this out of concern, my answer is always this; "I don't think there is ever going to be an 'overcoming' of a loved one's departure." I don't think I will 'get over' my sister's death. There is just a new level of 'normal'. For many, the priorities and perspective on life changes. It made me so keenly aware of how vulnerable and short life is. Depressing huh? But heck, we are all going to die someday anyway, to put it crudely, so it wouldn't be a bad idea to at least acknowledge that fact for a start. Anyway, to know I have a sister who is with GOd now is overwhelming in a pleasant-kind-of-way. I look forward to the day I get to meet her again!
Post a Comment
<< Home