Another milestone in life...
RAP is a load of CRAP
As I sat there and tot,
Should I blog? Sure y not!
Gonna change my blogspot,
Wanna make it look hot!
Eminem : You reading this?
*blush*
Finally, I managed to make my blogspot look more professional. Ripped some ideas off Mun Keong's spot. This is the beginning of a new life. A breath of fresh air. In conjunction with "Welcome to Winter" day, I have decided to revamp my blogspot.
BLUE
By now you'd probably realise my favorite color is blue. So buy me a blue puppy for my birthday, or some blue "yellow australian signs". No blue cheese pleese.
Any of you remember Eiffel 65 - Blue?
The correct lyrics goes like this : "I'm blue, da ba dee, da ba die"
BUT
I'm sure some of you sang it this way before! (Refer below)
I'm blue, I'm in need of a dime.
I'm blue, I peed in the pie.
I'm blue, I peed and I died.
I'm blue, I repeat on a dime.
I'm blue, let me bleed I will die.
I'm blue, I'm in need of a guy.
I'm blue, I believe I'm a guy.
I'm blue, if I was green I would die.
I'm blue, lim kopi, chiak kau sai.
I'm blue, pek roti, cham gulai.
Some of you are going "dat's me! dat's me!".. and you're smiling to yourself.
WillZ
As I sat there and tot,
Should I blog? Sure y not!
Gonna change my blogspot,
Wanna make it look hot!
Eminem : You reading this?
*blush*
Finally, I managed to make my blogspot look more professional. Ripped some ideas off Mun Keong's spot. This is the beginning of a new life. A breath of fresh air. In conjunction with "Welcome to Winter" day, I have decided to revamp my blogspot.
BLUE
By now you'd probably realise my favorite color is blue. So buy me a blue puppy for my birthday, or some blue "yellow australian signs". No blue cheese pleese.
Any of you remember Eiffel 65 - Blue?
The correct lyrics goes like this : "I'm blue, da ba dee, da ba die"
BUT
I'm sure some of you sang it this way before! (Refer below)
I'm blue, I'm in need of a dime.
I'm blue, I peed in the pie.
I'm blue, I peed and I died.
I'm blue, I repeat on a dime.
I'm blue, let me bleed I will die.
I'm blue, I'm in need of a guy.
I'm blue, I believe I'm a guy.
I'm blue, if I was green I would die.
I'm blue, lim kopi, chiak kau sai.
I'm blue, pek roti, cham gulai.
Some of you are going "dat's me! dat's me!".. and you're smiling to yourself.
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home