Back to 1st gear...
I have been moving too fast in certain things in my life. I wanna sit back and relax and enjoy the ride. What's the rush anyway? I want growth and advancement to be steady... live the rest of my life one day at a time. Maybe as I embrace the slow and steady pace of life, I'll end up in the most unexpected of places.
I wish Penang was like how it was 10 years ago. Slow... and steady. But even Penang has caught up with the rush to be on the rush - if that made any sense. Change is inevitable I guess, but I want it slow.. that's how I really am inside.. slow.. to change..
WillZ
I wish Penang was like how it was 10 years ago. Slow... and steady. But even Penang has caught up with the rush to be on the rush - if that made any sense. Change is inevitable I guess, but I want it slow.. that's how I really am inside.. slow.. to change..
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home