<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Wow... really?

Have you ever had something you have, and sorta liked a lot, but thought it wasn't really up to par when you compare it to someone else's? You thought it was an ok only thing but others think it's a beaut? After that, you sorta appreciate what you have a bit more?

Before you think I'm going to talk about something really deep, like "how much I love myself", it's actually something superficial. Haha.. played my Yamaha APX-9C the other day and had someone comment that the sound of the guitar is quite amazing. It's probably because it has both a piezo and a condenser mike built in. Sounded quite amazing when played live in a big auditorium actually.

Good stuff Willie. You did make a pretty good decision in 2002 after all. BTW, I named it April, but after another April came into my life in 2003 I didn't wanna call my guitar "April" out loud and comment about how much I adore it... from fear of the other April becoming perasan.


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home