<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Friday, August 19, 2005

Stressed by studies...

How often does this conversation occur ar?

A : Aiyoh... I so stressed la.
B : Stress for wat? Stressed by what?
A : The usual lor... my studies is stressing me out...

My advice for these ppl - if studying is stressing you out, don't study lor!

studies is defined in the dictionary as :
The act or process of studying.
The pursuit of knowledge, as by reading, observation, or research.


If you know something is stressing you out, why do it so often? Isn't that like bad for your health?
"This whole working from 8am - 12 midnite thing is stressing me out. I think I better stop working that hard." <-- Good on ya!! Salvation is here!!!
If you don't want to feel stressed then stop whatever you're doing - FOR GOOD.

Unless of cos, you're stressed by the act or process of not studying. I'm pretty experienced with that stress. I too was like you - stressed about what I was doing (the act or process of not studying) and did nothing to stop what I was doing.. so look at me now.. suffering from the consequences of that stress.

Who needs Dr. Phil when I'm giving out sound advice for free?


WillZ

2 Comments:

  • At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dont study and become like you? bumming around with no permanent job? no way.

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger WillZ said…

    That's why I said suffering from the consequences of the stress la... haha... never read properly one meh you?

    Some ppl exist to show others how to live (like yourself for example). Others exist to show others how NOT to live (like myself for example).

    Both still live with purpose ma.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home