mealzonwillz.blockedspot.com
My ears are blocked, my nose is blocked, my chest is blocked. All full of mucus. My throat hurts with soreness. I feel sleepy all the time, even after 8 hours of sleep.
Hope I clear all these by the weekend, would be tough to serve with no voice and a nose that runs every time you try to breathe. With proper rest and His divine healing, I might just be able to get through it. Would love to stay home and not work too! =) But I guess I don't have the luxury of taking MCs, especially when no work means no money.
2 weeks of packness coming up. Weds nite, rehearse for Friday nite. Serving over the weekend. The following week is full of rehearsals too for the Dare conference. Then the Dare conference over weekdays and weekend. Will need to rest and pace myself to get thru this.
I wanna sleep, and I donno what I'm typing here because I'm sorta high now. Ask me anything and I'll tell you anything plus more. Zzzzz...
Oh, BTW, you guys realise we don't hear much of "Can you please?", "You're horrid..", "I know I just can't help it.." and "GO AWAY!" anymore? Maybe there's no need for the flirting anymore eh? =)
WillZ
Hope I clear all these by the weekend, would be tough to serve with no voice and a nose that runs every time you try to breathe. With proper rest and His divine healing, I might just be able to get through it. Would love to stay home and not work too! =) But I guess I don't have the luxury of taking MCs, especially when no work means no money.
2 weeks of packness coming up. Weds nite, rehearse for Friday nite. Serving over the weekend. The following week is full of rehearsals too for the Dare conference. Then the Dare conference over weekdays and weekend. Will need to rest and pace myself to get thru this.
I wanna sleep, and I donno what I'm typing here because I'm sorta high now. Ask me anything and I'll tell you anything plus more. Zzzzz...
Oh, BTW, you guys realise we don't hear much of "Can you please?", "You're horrid..", "I know I just can't help it.." and "GO AWAY!" anymore? Maybe there's no need for the flirting anymore eh? =)
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home