<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Talking cock...

Eat full nothing to, I decided to check out the Coxford Singlish Dictionary.

Maybe it's a bit the sian, but dun worrage abourit. Just take it like they are trying to ACBC. So condemn. Forgive me if I dun agak tarek. But thru agaration I think they simply put words in so I can Ali Baba them. It's for this purpose rite? abothen? At least now u know I not like all fart no shit, but where can insult apu neh neh like that n make ppl racist rite? It's like you kena arrow to teach ur children to racist oso lor. Dun think I'm that ayam k. It's hlp those of you who bak chew tak stamp and is got thinking Malaysians are sometimes bakero. If you wonder why I'm posting a stupid sporean thing here, it's because the sky is so high, the bird shit in your eye. This is a blog, bo tseng hu one. If buay gam then dun read. To actually type this out is buay kantang ok.

Wah.. I'm so not Singaporean.


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home