A strange morning...
I woke up this morning at 0850, set my alarm to go at 0900. But there was this pressure at my bladder that made me wake up - I've got high tide!
I went to the loo to balance the pressure. Suddenly, I felt a strange chill run down my spine, goosebumps all over. I stood there motionless... (I mean who walks around when they pee anyway?) Should I go back to bed? Or should I check out what's that cold feeling?
I decided to go back to bed. Pull the quilt over me and keep myself nicely tugged under it like a little kid afraid of monsters under his bed. Afraid to get up, I was hoping the alarm wouldn't ring. But it did.. exactly at 0900. I wanted to stay in bed longer, cos the fear... the strange thing that hovered over me was still there.
Suddenly, I had a stomach ache... anyone that has got a stomach ache before would know it's not wise to hold it for too long. Fear and stomach ache, what a great team.. awesome combination. Forced myself to go to the toilet once again. This time it became more apparent. I felt like shouting, "Leave me alone! Go find someone else to torture!"... but that would be really strange as I didn't want to alert Jay. Braving the brief few minutes, I quickly finished what I could and planned to run back to bed in hope that it would go away.
As I went back to my room and closed the door, I decided to turn on the PC and probably hoped meet someone online.. maybe someone has experienced what I am experiencing and can explain to me the strange feeling and phenomenon.
......
...
........
I clicked on a link that I somehow felt would lead me to the right direction... and it did. Found out today's max is 10C with a min of 5C. Wow.. no wonder la.. so cold.. now I oso lazy to go out already la.. sigh.. but work beckons!
Have a nice warm day you Melbournians...
WillZ
I went to the loo to balance the pressure. Suddenly, I felt a strange chill run down my spine, goosebumps all over. I stood there motionless... (I mean who walks around when they pee anyway?) Should I go back to bed? Or should I check out what's that cold feeling?
I decided to go back to bed. Pull the quilt over me and keep myself nicely tugged under it like a little kid afraid of monsters under his bed. Afraid to get up, I was hoping the alarm wouldn't ring. But it did.. exactly at 0900. I wanted to stay in bed longer, cos the fear... the strange thing that hovered over me was still there.
Suddenly, I had a stomach ache... anyone that has got a stomach ache before would know it's not wise to hold it for too long. Fear and stomach ache, what a great team.. awesome combination. Forced myself to go to the toilet once again. This time it became more apparent. I felt like shouting, "Leave me alone! Go find someone else to torture!"... but that would be really strange as I didn't want to alert Jay. Braving the brief few minutes, I quickly finished what I could and planned to run back to bed in hope that it would go away.
As I went back to my room and closed the door, I decided to turn on the PC and probably hoped meet someone online.. maybe someone has experienced what I am experiencing and can explain to me the strange feeling and phenomenon.
......
...
........
I clicked on a link that I somehow felt would lead me to the right direction... and it did. Found out today's max is 10C with a min of 5C. Wow.. no wonder la.. so cold.. now I oso lazy to go out already la.. sigh.. but work beckons!
Have a nice warm day you Melbournians...
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home