East Asian Box Hill taken over by MAMAK?
Kayu nasi kandar is opening in Box Hill soon..
Don't know if it will taste good.. I'm more worried about the price.
A: "Daging satu, telur satu. Kuah campur, banyak."
B: "That will be AUD$14, sir."
A: "Like that ar, mahahl ah.. tak mau daging, telur kurang satu. Kuah campur, banyak."
B: "That will be AUD$12, sir."
A: "Wah, u rompak ke. Tambah balik tu daging dan telur."
B: "Tadi bos tak mau, sekarang harga naik. AUD$18."
A: "Lu pi mampui la. I pi kat New Age cafe makan lah. Alaaa.. kaki tak cantik lu."
7-8 dollars would be a fair price for a decent plate of Nasi Kandar.
Must find out when the opening is ler. I'm sure got opening specials. If anyone has any more news, lemme know ya. Maybe I can open one stall to sell Mango Special there.
WillZ
Don't know if it will taste good.. I'm more worried about the price.
A: "Daging satu, telur satu. Kuah campur, banyak."
B: "That will be AUD$14, sir."
A: "Like that ar, mahahl ah.. tak mau daging, telur kurang satu. Kuah campur, banyak."
B: "That will be AUD$12, sir."
A: "Wah, u rompak ke. Tambah balik tu daging dan telur."
B: "Tadi bos tak mau, sekarang harga naik. AUD$18."
A: "Lu pi mampui la. I pi kat New Age cafe makan lah. Alaaa.. kaki tak cantik lu."
7-8 dollars would be a fair price for a decent plate of Nasi Kandar.
Must find out when the opening is ler. I'm sure got opening specials. If anyone has any more news, lemme know ya. Maybe I can open one stall to sell Mango Special there.
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home