Break me my pride...
What do you do when you don't know what to do anymore?
Just do what you should be doing even when things don't seem out of control. You humble yourself before God, without a hint of pride. You trust that He has heard your prayers. You believe He is working on things even if your eyes see otherwise and results go the other way.
You utter a simple prayer - "Lord I don't know what to do anymore."
"Don't worry my child, I do."
WillZ
Just do what you should be doing even when things don't seem out of control. You humble yourself before God, without a hint of pride. You trust that He has heard your prayers. You believe He is working on things even if your eyes see otherwise and results go the other way.
You utter a simple prayer - "Lord I don't know what to do anymore."
"Don't worry my child, I do."
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home