Ménière's disease...
...and being in the music ministry isn't the best combination.
Lord I pray and believe in healing. Amen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The view from my window makes me think. It makes me wonder. Melbourne? Being where I am now feels unreal. What is the meaning of it all? Not the meaning dictated by someone else. True meaning that is heartfelt. A convincing truth. One without doubt. How did I arrive at this station? Where do I go? I delight not in the chasing of the wind, but to contain in my heart a firey passion.
Why, but why? But why? But why?... Perhaps it was never meant to be understood, nor can it be worked out by methods... Perhaps the breaking of a new day, the smile from the leaping heart, the beholding of the joyous dancer - will mark the end and the forgetting of prolonged birthpains.
WillZ
Lord I pray and believe in healing. Amen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The view from my window makes me think. It makes me wonder. Melbourne? Being where I am now feels unreal. What is the meaning of it all? Not the meaning dictated by someone else. True meaning that is heartfelt. A convincing truth. One without doubt. How did I arrive at this station? Where do I go? I delight not in the chasing of the wind, but to contain in my heart a firey passion.
Why, but why? But why? But why?... Perhaps it was never meant to be understood, nor can it be worked out by methods... Perhaps the breaking of a new day, the smile from the leaping heart, the beholding of the joyous dancer - will mark the end and the forgetting of prolonged birthpains.
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home