<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Thursday, August 17, 2006

My heart...

Lord, there is nothing that is hidden from You. You see my heart, You hear my words even before I speak them to You. You see my desires, You know why they are my desires and You see the root of it all. Rebuke me if they are impure, if they exalt themselves against the knowledge of who You are. Try me and know that they are all for You and not against You, You be my witness and my judge. Lord, You will honor those who honor You. Let me compare myself only to Your Word, and not the lives of others. Protect me from the danger, just because others claim it's normal doesn't mean it is, nor does it mean it is Your will. I can stand tall and confident of my heart because You have allowed me to. I feel no shame. You've heard my prayer. Blessed be Your Name.


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home