Seizure...
Hold on now your exits here
It's waiting just for you
Don't pause too long
It's fading now
It's ending all too soon you'll see
Soon you'll see
It's a lil scary to turn my head and look back. Even if I turned my head, my eyes would be closed... I wouldn't dare look. Bring me to that place. I've tasted it once before. Bring me there. Where I can look back and know I've won. What do you do when you're afraid to look back or even think a day ahead? You just look at today, count the hours before you go to bed, wake up, and find that it's today again.
Call me again to bravery. To burn with courage. To roar with strength. To discover my purpose. To capture the day.
WillZ
It's waiting just for you
Don't pause too long
It's fading now
It's ending all too soon you'll see
Soon you'll see
It's a lil scary to turn my head and look back. Even if I turned my head, my eyes would be closed... I wouldn't dare look. Bring me to that place. I've tasted it once before. Bring me there. Where I can look back and know I've won. What do you do when you're afraid to look back or even think a day ahead? You just look at today, count the hours before you go to bed, wake up, and find that it's today again.
Call me again to bravery. To burn with courage. To roar with strength. To discover my purpose. To capture the day.
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home