<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Early or Late?...

One of the funniest things people ask me is, "Eh this Sunday are you going to church early or late?"

If I'm serving in church then ya, the appropriate answer would be "Yes, I'm going early."

But if I'm not serving that weekend, should I even say "Yes, I'm going late."? Hahaha... I think even if I said "I'm going later." it still sounds wrong.

So next time, just ask "Are you going early this Sunday or on time?"

I'll just say "I'm going on time."... that sounds about right =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be able to capture for a brief moment how precious a child is to his parents is an eye opener...

To be able to capture for a brief moment how precious that child is to me is a heart opener...


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home