<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

"I love you"...

The words "I love you" can hold so little weight for many. Some feel irritated when they hear it, wishing it wasn't said to them. Some cringe when they say it, wishing they didn't have to say what they do not mean. Some hear them daily, say them a few times during the day... and they don't think of whether it means anything to them because it has became a normalcy.

For others, hearing the words "I love you" mean the world to them, especially when their world is so void of it. It brings about a genuine smile, a joy that keeps them going for another day, a simple heart that trusts what they hear is from deep down.

And for another, saying the words "I love you" mean more than the world to them, these words don't even fall from the hearts very easily, what more from their mouths. Saying those words opens up a door that grants an exclusive season pass to their lives.

Don't lose the value of these words.. "I love you". People don't treasure them until they don't hear them anymore. They don't realize how much they yearn to say it until they can't say them anymore.

Remember that while it's common to you, in the private worlds of many these words are foreign languages that they long to localize.


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home