<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Do you hear what I hear?

It's Christmas. All I want for Christmas, is a merry Christmas. All we want for Christmas, is to be happy.

I love Christmas carols... I secretly sing carols throughout the year. It's been a while since I went caroling and sang passionately to recall my Savior's birth. This year, it has been pretty unfortunate too that things had to turn out a certain way... I wish it didn't, I wish I hadn't. But it had to.

'Cause well, I'd have loved to be able to sing to those senior folks, bring a smile to their hearts when their faces can't. Lord, I pray for an opportunity to share your warmth next year, and the next, and the next. Forgive me... I miss caroling.

Oh and ya, did I mention, I miss caroling?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whatever season it is, let us remember that our mighty King is the reason for the season, the reason through the season, the Reason that is bigger than the season. I want to be reminded.

When we go through a season than transcends time, a season that does not follow the changes nature follows - be it cold, hard, dark, confusing, dry, painful, bitter, overwhelming... keep our eyes focused on our Reason.

When the season lasts longer than you (or/and I) think it would/could/should...
Be faithful - Our Reason transcends the season.


WillZ

1 Comments:

  • At 5:20 AM, Blogger g. said…

    have a great christmas willz!! :)
    hugs from london from gail and gail! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home