<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Friday, November 24, 2006

As for me and my house...

Lord, things are getting tougher by the day.
When I thought the toughest was over, the next day lifts it up a notch.
What's behind it all, behind the storm? Why?
All I want is a moment of relief. A second of reprieve. An answered prayer.
Lord, You know I've been clinging on to You...
How many more months or years am I to be living like that? Hanging on a thread?
Yet... still You are more faithful than I, so much more faithful.

Revive my spirit.
Refresh my heart.
Renew my mind.
Restore my soul.

You hear the same daily prayer Lord.
Tears have ran out and dry but the pain is still as strong as ever.
Help me, O God.

Today, yet again I choose to worship.
In my weakness I embrace You, the one who is strong.
As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home