<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

All the way...

I'm giving You my heart, and all that is within
I lay it all down for the sake of You my King
I'm giving You my dreams, I'm laying down my rights
I'm giving up my pride for the promise of new life

And I surrender all to You, all to You
And I surrender all to You, all to You

I'm singing You this song, I'm waiting at the cross
And all the world holds dear, I count it all as loss
For the sake of knowing You, for the glory of Your name
To know the lasting joy, even sharing in Your pain

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How can I follow the way of my Master and pledge to go all the way with Him, and complain when the going gets tough? Father, help me. How else can I lay down my pride?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even when my heart is singing slightly out of tune, let it be singing to You. :|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will be there when you call
I will see you through it all
And even in your darkest hour
I pray that the Lord we found
Will set you on solid ground


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lord, I ask for Your hand to be upon my baby nephew. Cuddle Him in Your arms. Heal him by Your power. I pray that there'll be no more further complications, and his heart to not be affected. Amen.


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home