<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Monday, October 16, 2006

Hide and seek...

This is going to be a well deserved break since the first week of August. I hope I rest well. At the end of it I may not come out of it having a change in circumstances and experiencing a smooth sailing journey thereafter, but I hope to have caught on to the fact that Christ sits in my boat while it rocks.

Jesus I'm weak and weary
I've been away too long
My eyes are lost and teary
Lord where have I gone wrong?


You're the only one who knows what I need.
From the cries of my heart to the way that it bleeds;
Although in recent days we may hardly speak,
You know my desires and the way that it reads.


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home