<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Just You and me...

What do you do when you can hardly breathe?
It is by grace that I can even live.

I know, but I cannot understand, which makes it harder now that I know.

What can I see when I look into Your eyes now?
You better be right. You better be real.

How far down before the only way is up?

Keep your eyes on the light. Don't go to sleep. You'll never know if you'd wake up.

Sometimes we go so far out, we don't even have to close to door to hide. So far out that being in the open is being hidden. So far out, it's not where I intended to be. So far out... You took my hand and brought me so far out.

And I don't know where else to go... when you're pushed all the way, you know what is important because it is what is left. Treat me for my sanity.

"He will never leave you nor forsake you."


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home