<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Re-live...

Galatians 6:9
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

Proverbs 20

5 The purposes of a man's heart are deep waters,
but a man of understanding draws them out.


6 Many a man claims to have unfailing love,
but a faithful man who can find?

9 Who can say, "I have kept my heart pure;
I am clean and without sin"?


22 Do not say, "I'll pay you back for this wrong!"
Wait for the LORD, and he will deliver you.


24 A man's steps are directed by the LORD.
How then can anyone understand his own way?


Psalm 141:3
Set a guard over my mouth, O LORD; keep watch over the door of my lips.

Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

My eyes have often failed me. There is much that I long to see, much that I got to trust that You saw, that You have not forsaken me and turned a blind eye.

So many things. So so many. Are they all for only You and I?
God is God and I am not.


WillZ

1 Comments:

  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger g. said…

    i love this post!! this post is for me!! :)
    you're a blessing willz.. god will make everything b-e-a-u-tiful in his time. :D
    xxxxx grace

     

Post a Comment

<< Home