To be ignored...
...really feels horrible. No one likes to be ignored. To be left in the dark. To be shut off. That is why silent treatments shouldn't be practiced. They do that in prisons to isolate an inmate as a punishment. Imagine you have the freedom to walk the streets with someone, yet be invisibly imprisoned and starved. That's a harsh thing to do, and a harsh to be dealt with. I can give examples and other stuff to explain more but I think this is so familiar to all of us, reading this makes you cringe enough. It's something all of us do too often. At any rate, I think we gotta try our best to abstain from ignoring someone, especially someone we love. It's a brick wall that we'd regret putting up, it's a brick wall that doesn't come down too easily.
I don't know about you but I really really hate being ignored and shut out, and nope, I hope to not be guilty of it if I can help it!
WillZ
I don't know about you but I really really hate being ignored and shut out, and nope, I hope to not be guilty of it if I can help it!
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home