<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

She just had to let us know..

Mother nature is jealous, and annoyed. Human beings have been neglecting her for a while and it's now payback time again.

- She sent flies to torture us during summer. Not 1, not 2, but the whole army. It's really kamikaze for those lil 'bug'gers. If they don't attack us, they'll die when the low temperatures kick in anyway.

- She decided to send us rain for autumn. Buckets full of H2O. Her targetting is also quite chun. We use umbrellas and it still hits our shoes, bottom of our jeans, the back portion of our sling bags. And not much of it goes into the reservoir to up Melbourne's water level.

- For winter, she decided to turn on the air-conditioning. She doesn't care about the CFC it generates to kill the ozone. We humans have done much damage to it anyway. Any of you been to a room-size freezer before? No? Sign up as a kitchen hand for July Camp. Anyway, she had to make the 1st day of winter cold. So cold it made my boss turn on the heater in the shop (hooray!). So cold it made me hit 'SNOOZE' 4 times before I finally got up. I love it. =o) Bring it on! That's what I bought my jackets for!

For those who study till 3am at Baillieu, all the best.. not for your revision, but for your journey home in minus zero temperatures (ok, exaggerate a bit). Don't stick your tongue on the pole.

I've got 7 hours to kill before I get to go home. Those who are online, chat wif me pls.


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home