<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Friday, November 05, 2004

Bust A Moo!!

"422 Seen-it-must" is screening the Disney production called "Home On The Range" this Friday Nite.

Pardon my lack of comments on the film and pics to promote the movie. That is Mun Keong's department. Maybe he might update his blog after reading this. I can't tell him now cos he's asleep. I don't wake my housemates up one. Not many will turn up for 2mr nite bcos exams are SOOOOO near! Only those who can relax are allowed to watch ar! The rest of you rest n study ok... if not next time i meet ur parents they will spit on me for hlping u fail.. only ppl like Diane Hu, Yee Seng and Lim Wu are guaranteed entrance... come Diane come!! The rest must show me your progress report.. printed out in color.

Oh.. my search for a housemate might come to an end pretty soon. Stayed tuned for latest updates. I'm keeping me fingers crossed. "SAVE 422 Cardigan!"


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home