<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Moved by a man...

If you're male and you don't believe that another man can move your heart, you could be wrong. You should pay Tommy Emmanuel's CDs or concert a visit.

Was watching his Live in St Louis concert on my PC and it was just so beautiful.. made my eyes watery.. it was close to tearing =) Told Stef that it's gonna b unfair if God gave him anything more than his musical abilities n talent! I then found out he can joke too. =( HAHAHA... SO UNFAIR!

God bless him... I read he's a committed Christian. Christian or not, I think his acoustic playing will relief any stressful mind.

You're da man Tommy, hope to meet you in December.

-----------------------------------------------------------

On another note, if u dun wanna b moved by a man, but u'r a man dat's thinking of moving... 60 / 422 Cardigan Street has one room available next year. Talk to me for more details. If u know anyone dat knows me fair enough n needs a place.. lemme know too.

Requirements:

1) Must be able to handle late nites.
2) Must be able to handle late nite hangouters.
3) Must be able to handle late nite hangouters who hangs out till too late.
4) Must pay rent on time.


WillZ

1 Comments:

  • At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't suppose anybody is interested in moving to Clayton eh? ;)

    Ming

     

Post a Comment

<< Home