<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Am I not...

pretty enough??

That was the song I heard the school children singing today.. led by a teacher on a guitar!

"Am I not pretty enough
Is my heart too broken?
Do I cry too much?
Am I too outspoken?
Don’t I make you laugh?
Should I try it harder?
Why do you see right through me?"

Makes me wonder why they are singing a song dat's totally unrelated to school. I'd love to see Malaysian children learning to sing hip n cool songs.. haha.. Demi negara.. Yang tercinta...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No, you weren't stupid. You were brave. You took a risk."
Take a risk.. take a risk? take a risk! Should I take another risk? Could I take another risk? Would I take another risk?

"Many are the plans in a man's heart,
but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails"
- Proverbs 19:21
Lord, I bow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazing how a simple ICQ conversation that lasted no more than 4 lines in total can do to a person. Makes you think of home. Makes you wish those ppl are here with you. That you can rent a car and bring them around. Show them what your life was like for the past 4 years. Makes you wish ppl like Yao Hua stayed longer than 2 weeks. Makes you realise too that things have changed so much. Tells you to forget what lies behind and stretch forward for what is yet to come.

Would you still recognise me if I was wrapped in another person's skin and appearance? Would you say "hey, you are SO SO SO much like my fren!"? or would the remnants of the person you knew be lost forever?


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home