<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Saturday, September 18, 2004

And the result is..

Hey peepol!

The football season is over for this year and I think OCF Melbourne Uni did pretty alright. I am pleased to announce that for the 2004 Season, we played our hearts out and we're very proud of our record - having lost but one game all year. OCF Parkville, however, had a rather dismal season, as they won only one game.

Hehehe

Read this from a forwarded mail and I found it rather funny. =)

Guy goes shopping with girl,
girl: (holding up two clothes) which one is nice?
boy: the blue one looks nicer
girl: is it? I thought the black one is more classy
boy: I agree, take the black one then
girl: But then, the blue one looks quite nice too
boy: yeah
girl: which one is better?

if boy answer 'black', girl will say he keeps changing his mind and never shows sincerity and care.
if boy answer 'blue', girl will say, "told you that the black one looks more classy lor"

But no matter what the boy says, the girl will eventually choose the one she has already decided beforehand.
A lot of the times, the girl might even put the two clothes back (after extensive trying) and says not interested anymore. Really don't know what she wants.

*****************************************************************

BF : What do you want to eat??
GF : Anything will do......
BF : Ok, chicken rice then.
GF : But I don't feel like having rice leh....
BF : Ok, mee goreng then.....
GF : Don't want, too oily.....
BF : Fishball noddle soup....
GF : Yeeeee...So plain....
BF : Then what you want???
GF : Anything lor.......

=)


WillZ

2 Comments:

  • At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha...I asked two girls that very eating question the other day (but it was during dinner...which might prove that girls only do this kinda things to the boyfriend...) But anyway, the girls said that what they want, is for the guy to present all the food there is like a menu and keep presenting until she says: "Yar! that's what I feel like eating!"...I tell you...guys in the 21st century are really losing the control...:D

    - Your regular guest: DC

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Haha.

    I believe that gals who do that wants reassurance that they're still being thought of. That people are actually thinking about them.

    :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home