Guess who's back(side)?
Back again?.. Anwar's back.. tell a friend..
Or you can simply click on THIS.
Did he really do it? Personally I don't know.. I'm probably a lil swayed toward the "He ain't no fag" side. But whether he did it or not, what beholds his future? What behold Malaysia's future? This will be an interesting watch.
WWW
The heart of a man cannot be determined by the size of his pocketbook.
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? - Mark 8:36, 37
You can easily determine the caliber of a person by the amount of opposition it takes to discourage him.
If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small. - Proverbs 24:10
Was cycling to work the other day.. against the wind. What was suppose to be a 5 minute ride took 10 minutes! I pedalled and pedalled and it felt like I was still on the same spot. For a moment I wanted to ride to other way, to turn back, to go home.. to experience what athletes call wind assistance. I could feel the muscle strain.. like someone squeeze lime juice into my muscles leh.. muscle very sour.. haha.. What made me finish the ride was the focus I had on getting to work. It was the only wise option that I had.
Ain't this the same thing we face in this world? It is really hard to go against the flo. Challenges we face, facts of life that hit us, temptation from left and right, not conforming to the norm, not comparing your race track with others. You try to sort things out and it feels like you're getting nowhere, but somehow you know it's the right thing to do. It's really something that makes me want to turn back and give up.
But turning back both in life and when you're cycling gets you nowhere. Things turn sour in our thoughts and clouds our determination to believe in God having the final say in our lives. The thing that's gonna hlp me finish my race is focusing on my God. It is the only wise option that I have in life.
WillZ
Or you can simply click on THIS.
Did he really do it? Personally I don't know.. I'm probably a lil swayed toward the "He ain't no fag" side. But whether he did it or not, what beholds his future? What behold Malaysia's future? This will be an interesting watch.
WWW
The heart of a man cannot be determined by the size of his pocketbook.
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? - Mark 8:36, 37
You can easily determine the caliber of a person by the amount of opposition it takes to discourage him.
If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small. - Proverbs 24:10
Was cycling to work the other day.. against the wind. What was suppose to be a 5 minute ride took 10 minutes! I pedalled and pedalled and it felt like I was still on the same spot. For a moment I wanted to ride to other way, to turn back, to go home.. to experience what athletes call wind assistance. I could feel the muscle strain.. like someone squeeze lime juice into my muscles leh.. muscle very sour.. haha.. What made me finish the ride was the focus I had on getting to work. It was the only wise option that I had.
Ain't this the same thing we face in this world? It is really hard to go against the flo. Challenges we face, facts of life that hit us, temptation from left and right, not conforming to the norm, not comparing your race track with others. You try to sort things out and it feels like you're getting nowhere, but somehow you know it's the right thing to do. It's really something that makes me want to turn back and give up.
But turning back both in life and when you're cycling gets you nowhere. Things turn sour in our thoughts and clouds our determination to believe in God having the final say in our lives. The thing that's gonna hlp me finish my race is focusing on my God. It is the only wise option that I have in life.
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home