<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

The Angle in the Tangle

There's a very important post in the making, still in draft until I make time to finish it. But I came across something today and I realised if I don't publish this now I'd forget it when I get home later.

How many of you have tried separating a bunch of entangled wires/cables before? I was cleaning the computer room in a school that I'm working in (school? huh? what school? <-- well, that's the post still in the making), and I had to sort out a box of cables.. well boxes of cables actually. What's the best way of separating those cables? If you've tried sorting out cables before I'm sure you've tried holding on to one cable and yanking it free from the rest. Does that ever work? NO! In fact the tangle gets tighter and your eyes turn red with fury. The monster inside you wants to yell out a "AIYERRRRRRR... *CHT*". I noticed today that the best way to untangle it is to find one end of the cable and slowly (and very patiently!) weave it thru the mess. You'll be amazed how the other cables become less tangled after you removed the first one. Slowly and patiently, the rest will come loose through the same weaving process.

So, what talking you?

This is the same with our lives. Were there ever times when you felt everything was in a tangle? The more you struggled to pull away the tighter your situation becomes? The answer is to let God unweave the situation, strand by strand (or laser therapy.. both available from Advanced Hair Studio). God is always patient in sorting out the mess we get ourselves into. God is love. Love is patient. Using the deduction methods I picked up from high school mathematics, I think that equates God = Patient. That's His nature. He knows which one is the best to remove first. Bit by bit, things become better and better as the problems are solved by God - one by one. Just be still and know that He is God - He has your best interest in mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But there's an angle in the tangle and it's Jesus Christ, He's the way! - Carman (Who's In The House).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


WillZ

2 Comments:

  • At 3:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha-as usual, u made me laugh-anyway interesting angle on x-tian life!
    -lynni

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger rizumu said…

    interesting analogy..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home