Chikity China...
...the Chinese Chicken,
You have a drumstick and your brain stops tickin'
I'm impressed. The idea of me making other ppl break down and cry was unbelieveable. But it happened and now I believe in miracles. Had some ppl over to my place for dinner on Saturday and the theme for the nite was "SPICY". With me being in charge of cooking sambal kangkung, I decided to kill off my competition with the EXTRA HOT Sambal Terasi. Check out Mun Keong's blog for photos, looking at them made my eye tear with spicyness.
We literally went high eating the spicy dishes! Laughing away as the food exploded in our mouths. If the chinese invented gunpowder, why shouldn't it be in our cooking rite? Good thing we had Lim Wu's totally non-spicy onion omelette to resuscitate our tastebuds.
The ppl that came for spicy nite learned some valuable biblical lessons. I guess James was correct when he wrote in Bible about the tongue being like a fire, especially after eating my sambal kangkung.
Here's another thing I hope my guests would learn...
WWW
~ The secret of being a good guest is knowing when to leave.
Withdraw thy foot from thy neighbour's house; lest he be weary of thee, and so hate thee. - Proverbs 25:17
Woooooo.. =D Just kidding k, nothing implied.. haha
WillZ
You have a drumstick and your brain stops tickin'
I'm impressed. The idea of me making other ppl break down and cry was unbelieveable. But it happened and now I believe in miracles. Had some ppl over to my place for dinner on Saturday and the theme for the nite was "SPICY". With me being in charge of cooking sambal kangkung, I decided to kill off my competition with the EXTRA HOT Sambal Terasi. Check out Mun Keong's blog for photos, looking at them made my eye tear with spicyness.
We literally went high eating the spicy dishes! Laughing away as the food exploded in our mouths. If the chinese invented gunpowder, why shouldn't it be in our cooking rite? Good thing we had Lim Wu's totally non-spicy onion omelette to resuscitate our tastebuds.
The ppl that came for spicy nite learned some valuable biblical lessons. I guess James was correct when he wrote in Bible about the tongue being like a fire, especially after eating my sambal kangkung.
Here's another thing I hope my guests would learn...
WWW
~ The secret of being a good guest is knowing when to leave.
Withdraw thy foot from thy neighbour's house; lest he be weary of thee, and so hate thee. - Proverbs 25:17
Woooooo.. =D Just kidding k, nothing implied.. haha
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home