Things you never hear...
Things you'll never hear a man say :
- Here honey, you use the remote.
- Ooh, Antonio Banderas AND Brad Pitt? That's one movie I gotta see!
- While I'm up, can I get you anything?
- Aww, forget Monday night football with the guys, let's watch Friends together.
- Hey, let me hold your purse while you try that on.
- We never talk anymore.
- Let's have a chocolate fondue!
- Here darling, have the last piece of the tender juicy beef rendang cooked to perfection with an aroma that melts my heart.
Things you'll never hear a woman say :
- What do you mean today's our anniversary?
- Can we not talk to each other tonight? I'd rather just watch TV.
- Ohh, this diamond is way too big!
- Can our relationship get a little more physical? I'm tired of being 'just friends'.
- Honey, does this outfit make my butt look too small?
- Aww, don't stop for directions, I'm sure you'll be able to figure out how to get there.
- I don't care if it's on sale, 300 dollars is way to much for a designer dress.
- Hey, wanna hear me fart? Pull my finger!
WWW
~ The most valuable gift you can give another is a good example.
For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you. - John 13:15
WillZ
- Here honey, you use the remote.
- Ooh, Antonio Banderas AND Brad Pitt? That's one movie I gotta see!
- While I'm up, can I get you anything?
- Aww, forget Monday night football with the guys, let's watch Friends together.
- Hey, let me hold your purse while you try that on.
- We never talk anymore.
- Let's have a chocolate fondue!
- Here darling, have the last piece of the tender juicy beef rendang cooked to perfection with an aroma that melts my heart.
Things you'll never hear a woman say :
- What do you mean today's our anniversary?
- Can we not talk to each other tonight? I'd rather just watch TV.
- Ohh, this diamond is way too big!
- Can our relationship get a little more physical? I'm tired of being 'just friends'.
- Honey, does this outfit make my butt look too small?
- Aww, don't stop for directions, I'm sure you'll be able to figure out how to get there.
- I don't care if it's on sale, 300 dollars is way to much for a designer dress.
- Hey, wanna hear me fart? Pull my finger!
WWW
~ The most valuable gift you can give another is a good example.
For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you. - John 13:15
WillZ
5 Comments:
At 10:18 PM,
Anonymous said…
you dont know enough women dong!
-jolyn
At 1:02 AM,
WillZ said…
What you mean I donno enough women? You mean you would actually ask guys to pull ur finger?? EWWWW.... Nooooooo...
At 7:31 PM,
Anonymous said…
hi willie~!
what's with this pulling of finger? hmm... if women don't say that... does that mean that you guys do??? *grins* :)
great blog you have here~ came over from stef's page! :)
~pam :)
At 7:59 PM,
WillZ said…
Hey Pam! =)
The pull the finger thing is something westerners play a lot.. they ask u to pull their finger and when u do they fart.. can b quite hillarious =) Unhygienic only.. so next time a guy/girl ask u to pull their finger.. don't! Unless u are REALLY interested =) Thanks for visiting Pam.. will ketchup wif u one day.. oh ya.. ur new hair is nice n different.. soo fang kee! n dun let anyone tell u otherwise..
At 2:43 AM,
Anonymous said…
learned something new! if someone asks me that, i'll be one step quicker and run away~! :)
no worries... hair grows back... so no matter how bad a haircut... it'll be okie after a while~ *phew*. :)
ooh... am meeting tze san tonight~ our CG leader and good friend~!!! :) will update you on how she is! :) ketchup!
~pam :)
Post a Comment
<< Home