CSMan, Captain CS or Fantastic CS?
What would I call myself if I was a superhero? I was looking for a shirt to wear to bed tonite and when I opened my wardrobe, there were 4 College Square t-shirts for me to choose from. All of them were of the same design, same size and same worn off color. I felt like Superman. He never had a tough choice of which costume to wear. Of all the limited wrong choices he could make on what to wear, he had to choose to wear his undies on the outside. And it had to be red. In fact, I discovered for myself that he has primary colors for his costume. All 3 of them.
* I would like thank College Square for sponsoring the t-shirts, they are so comfortable to wear when I sleep and this post wouldn't be possible without them.
WWW
~ We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.
I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive. - Acts 20:35
WillZ
* I would like thank College Square for sponsoring the t-shirts, they are so comfortable to wear when I sleep and this post wouldn't be possible without them.
WWW
~ We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.
I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive. - Acts 20:35
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home