Bloggin'
Alright partna
Keep on bloggin' uncle
You know what time it is
......
Keep bloggin' bloggin' bloggin' bloggin'
Keep bloggin' bloggin' bloggin' bloggin'
Keep bloggin' bloggin' bloggin' bloggin'
Keep bloggin' bloggin' bloggin' bloggin'
Are you reading this?
Will we still blog if nobody reads them? I know I won't.
Some ppl say they'll blog regardless of whether ppl read them or not.
My opinion is, if we trulytrulytruly didn't want anyone to read it, we'd write it in a book, keep it locked up, and keep that key locked up as well. The more tech-savvy ones can use Microsoft Word. Those that want it to look nice (like in a blog) can always use some webpage editor n store the finished product in a folder, away from the internet. The cannot-make-it ones can always use notepad.
Search your heart. You'd agree with me.
The truth is - we want to be heard. We want someone to listen. Someone to appreciate our thoughts. We want others to feel wat we feel, laugh at the things we find amusing. We want someone to remember us, to accept our strengths and our weaknesses. We want to share our lives, to not feel alone, to not feel lonely.
There are times when I finish work, had a few interesting things happen, but found no one to share it with. There'll be times when you work hard for an assignment, get a P for the essay, and find no one to lament to. We know He hears everything, but sometimes we need Jesus with skin on.
Tell me what you gonna do now
Keep bloggin' bloggin' bloggin' bloggin'
*** Ok, this post is to prove to you dat I'm not all crap, I haf substance too. I'm serving balanced mealZ here. In real life, some ppl don't digest too well and have substance in their crap. Some ppl don't watch wat they eat and haf crap in their substance. Hope you get wat i mean. =D
WWW
~ It is good to remember that the tea kettle, although up to its neck in hot water, continues to sing.
Rejoice evermore. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. - 1 Thess 5:16,18
WillZ
Keep on bloggin' uncle
You know what time it is
......
Keep bloggin' bloggin' bloggin' bloggin'
Keep bloggin' bloggin' bloggin' bloggin'
Keep bloggin' bloggin' bloggin' bloggin'
Keep bloggin' bloggin' bloggin' bloggin'
Are you reading this?
Will we still blog if nobody reads them? I know I won't.
Some ppl say they'll blog regardless of whether ppl read them or not.
My opinion is, if we trulytrulytruly didn't want anyone to read it, we'd write it in a book, keep it locked up, and keep that key locked up as well. The more tech-savvy ones can use Microsoft Word. Those that want it to look nice (like in a blog) can always use some webpage editor n store the finished product in a folder, away from the internet. The cannot-make-it ones can always use notepad.
Search your heart. You'd agree with me.
The truth is - we want to be heard. We want someone to listen. Someone to appreciate our thoughts. We want others to feel wat we feel, laugh at the things we find amusing. We want someone to remember us, to accept our strengths and our weaknesses. We want to share our lives, to not feel alone, to not feel lonely.
There are times when I finish work, had a few interesting things happen, but found no one to share it with. There'll be times when you work hard for an assignment, get a P for the essay, and find no one to lament to. We know He hears everything, but sometimes we need Jesus with skin on.
Tell me what you gonna do now
Keep bloggin' bloggin' bloggin' bloggin'
*** Ok, this post is to prove to you dat I'm not all crap, I haf substance too. I'm serving balanced mealZ here. In real life, some ppl don't digest too well and have substance in their crap. Some ppl don't watch wat they eat and haf crap in their substance. Hope you get wat i mean. =D
WWW
~ It is good to remember that the tea kettle, although up to its neck in hot water, continues to sing.
Rejoice evermore. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. - 1 Thess 5:16,18
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home