I'm an idiot..
I googled for 'Char Koay Teow' and now i can't stop salivating.. longing for that tasty bite.. that burnt smell.. the taugeh dat occasionally gets stuck btween my teeth.. the egg that gets fried just nice..
...n I hafta be contented wif my pasta for lunch.
Here, see if you start salivating too.
Penang food 1 <-- Rumoured (??) that he takes contracts for parties.
Penang food 2 <-- Chinese food list so long compared to the rest.
Penang food 3 <-- Char Bee Hoon, I can find 70c one!
Penang food 4 <-- Check out payment at the bottom. WAT THE?
Penang food 5 <-- Ah Kee Ban Chean Kuih moved. Call his mobile.
Penang food 6 <-- Read Koay Chap paragraph, then my 2nd Jan '04 blog.
FYI
If someone spells Char Koay Teow as "Char Koay Teow". You know he's from Penang.
If it's "Char Kway Teow", Singaporean.
If they say they are going to Genting Highlands, they are from Malaysia.
If it's Jenting, Singaporean.
If they celebrate Wesak Day, they are from Penang.
If they celebrate Vesak Day, Singaporean.
If they say "WAH! 10 ringgit! So cheap!", Singaporean.
If they say "WAH! 70 cents! So expensive.. 60 cents can? Dowan taugeh 50 cents?", confirm oredi, sure 100% Penang-kia.
WillZ
...n I hafta be contented wif my pasta for lunch.
Here, see if you start salivating too.
Penang food 1 <-- Rumoured (??) that he takes contracts for parties.
Penang food 2 <-- Chinese food list so long compared to the rest.
Penang food 3 <-- Char Bee Hoon, I can find 70c one!
Penang food 4 <-- Check out payment at the bottom. WAT THE?
Penang food 5 <-- Ah Kee Ban Chean Kuih moved. Call his mobile.
Penang food 6 <-- Read Koay Chap paragraph, then my 2nd Jan '04 blog.
FYI
If someone spells Char Koay Teow as "Char Koay Teow". You know he's from Penang.
If it's "Char Kway Teow", Singaporean.
If they say they are going to Genting Highlands, they are from Malaysia.
If it's Jenting, Singaporean.
If they celebrate Wesak Day, they are from Penang.
If they celebrate Vesak Day, Singaporean.
If they say "WAH! 10 ringgit! So cheap!", Singaporean.
If they say "WAH! 70 cents! So expensive.. 60 cents can? Dowan taugeh 50 cents?", confirm oredi, sure 100% Penang-kia.
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home