<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Thursday, June 03, 2004

For the love of art...

If any of you travel on trains, try and observe this the next time you do. Every single flat surface you see as your train goes down the tracks has graffiti on it. Backwall of ppl's homes, poles, tracks, sidewalks. Miles and miles and miles and miles of it. When do they do it? Definitely not during the day. They'd either be run over by a train, or run down by the cops. At nite when nobody's watching? Pretty good artists if you ask me, to be able to spray-paint so well in the dark. Maybe they came originally with the building material. Brandnames. "Grab your 'I Love Nancy' iron poles now before we run out of stock! All stock must go!"

My Reward

Jesus, You are my reward
To hear Your voice on that day is all I’m living for
Jesus, You are my reward
To see Your face on that day is all I’m living for


~ Paul Baloche

Check this out. Apparently this song has been the number 1 and 2 song for the past 5 weeks on the inspirational radio charts.

Any of you remember us worshipping with the song All The Earth when I led worship? Here --> <-- you go. 3rd song listed there. Be blessed.


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home