Aiyoh.. lazy lah
HTML Has Trashed My Life!
Just realised that some of the html tags don't work well at all in my postings. Is it just my template or do you guys have dat problem too? Like using bullet lists n stuff like dat. I very lazy to find out lahhh.. gotta look thru the HTML codes to check.. AIYOH!
Programming
Haven't been programming for a long time. To think dat I used to program a lot. I guess the interest started off when I was administrating some IRC channels. I had to maintain some bots that were called 'eggdrop bots'. They sit in the channel and /kickban ppl who do certain stuff - like use the Orange script. I'm sure some of you made enemies wif da bots b4. Anyway, I'd sit in front of the PC, writing scripts using a language called TCL. My scripts weren't that great anyway. Then when I was college I did some pascal *GOSH*, C and later on some C++ (NO, they do not refer my grades, I do much worse than that). Any of you ever been interested in something but you realised later on that you sucked at it? I've got my hand up for programming. Don't put your hand up if yours is cooking or BGR. *tsktsk*
IRC
The good ol' days. #Penang @ IRCNet. Who could forget servers like irc.webbernet.net? Or Kay Poh corner? Did you guys know w0nderbra was a guy? Heard he was working in Hell, oh sorry.. Dell.
Was a channel operator then. I've actually met many ppl thru dat channel. I've even seen Mun Keong (Overdarke) loafing around in that channel too. Picking up the unsuspecting girls, not suspecting that they are actually guys. Other ppl weren't that great in disguising their identity. Ppl like my good fren - Daniel Wan Sze Wing (szewing). He could've used "gniwezs". That would have thrown me off track.
I wanted to use nicks like NiceGuy, GoodLooks or even CoolDude.. but it's a dead giveaway of who I was. So I used uncool nicks like WCHero, FishNChip and TaTaSauce.
WWW
Here's a new definition for WWW. Willie's Wise Words.
Will be publishing cool phrases with cool Bible verses.
~ When God measures a man, He puts the tape around the heart instead of the head.
..the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart. - 1 Samuel 16:7b
WillZ
Just realised that some of the html tags don't work well at all in my postings. Is it just my template or do you guys have dat problem too? Like using bullet lists n stuff like dat. I very lazy to find out lahhh.. gotta look thru the HTML codes to check.. AIYOH!
Programming
Haven't been programming for a long time. To think dat I used to program a lot. I guess the interest started off when I was administrating some IRC channels. I had to maintain some bots that were called 'eggdrop bots'. They sit in the channel and /kickban ppl who do certain stuff - like use the Orange script. I'm sure some of you made enemies wif da bots b4. Anyway, I'd sit in front of the PC, writing scripts using a language called TCL. My scripts weren't that great anyway. Then when I was college I did some pascal *GOSH*, C and later on some C++ (NO, they do not refer my grades, I do much worse than that). Any of you ever been interested in something but you realised later on that you sucked at it? I've got my hand up for programming. Don't put your hand up if yours is cooking or BGR. *tsktsk*
IRC
The good ol' days. #Penang @ IRCNet. Who could forget servers like irc.webbernet.net? Or Kay Poh corner? Did you guys know w0nderbra was a guy? Heard he was working in Hell, oh sorry.. Dell.
Was a channel operator then. I've actually met many ppl thru dat channel. I've even seen Mun Keong (Overdarke) loafing around in that channel too. Picking up the unsuspecting girls, not suspecting that they are actually guys. Other ppl weren't that great in disguising their identity. Ppl like my good fren - Daniel Wan Sze Wing (szewing). He could've used "gniwezs". That would have thrown me off track.
I wanted to use nicks like NiceGuy, GoodLooks or even CoolDude.. but it's a dead giveaway of who I was. So I used uncool nicks like WCHero, FishNChip and TaTaSauce.
WWW
Here's a new definition for WWW. Willie's Wise Words.
Will be publishing cool phrases with cool Bible verses.
~ When God measures a man, He puts the tape around the heart instead of the head.
..the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart. - 1 Samuel 16:7b
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home