l33ch.. l33ch.. l33ch
stefie this is for you!
Was chatting wif stef today n she was telling me how surprised she was that her ISP haven't disconnected her even tho she went past the allowed connection time. Hey, imagine how surprised I was when I-Primus forgot to pull my plug out! too bad I only did 800-900 megabytes of downloads in 5 days =( I'm ashamed of myself..
For those who are interested, you can now DOWNLOAD THE INTERNET.
WillZ
Was chatting wif stef today n she was telling me how surprised she was that her ISP haven't disconnected her even tho she went past the allowed connection time. Hey, imagine how surprised I was when I-Primus forgot to pull my plug out! too bad I only did 800-900 megabytes of downloads in 5 days =( I'm ashamed of myself..
For those who are interested, you can now DOWNLOAD THE INTERNET.
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home