<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Friday, June 04, 2004

F L I R T I N G

I came across a website with some flirting tips (not the 'If I could rearrange the alphabets i'd put U and I together' kind). As a disclaimer, let me make it clear that I did not deliberately search for it - although a majority of you think that I should. I'm not that bad la.. rite? i mean.. i'm.. ok forget it..

Neway, the first tip they gave was #1 Give out the right signals.
I'd like to replace some words (in bold) in their description to give some pointers to you worship leaders out there.

"Be sure, and this is very important, that you give out the right signals. If you are interested in the Chorus and want to take it further then just signal like the best. However if you are hand-signalling just for the fun of it (nothing wrong with that) make sure that the person you are signalling to knows this, and that your body language is not telling them otherwise. Also some people can be a bit on the slow side when it comes to reading into your voice and body signals, which may mean you might have to spell it out for him/her with the letter 'C'."

Let's move down the list.. Flirting tip #5: Smile

"This shows friendliness and self-confidence, which is viewed as one of the most attractive qualities a member of the opposite sex can have."

Someone once told me I haf a good smile. Now i'm not too sure if I'm glad to hear dat. The person was a HE.

Flirting tip #8: Separate yourself from friends

Take time out to be alone for a bit. This will make you more approachable.

Now we know why some of our frens tell us, "I prefer to study in my own booth in Baillieu." And we know why after a while they decide to join the crowded table too.

Flirting tip #9: Be polite

If you aren’t interested in a guy / girl, be polite when you reject him. It takes a lot of courage to approach someone so be sure you turn him / her down in the way that you would appreciate being turned down.

Here are some lines a fren of mine uses.. n it works. "Can you please??".. "GO AWAY!".. "You're horrid!".. "I know, I just can't help it.." So far none of you felt offended at all rite? So it's great! Memorize them.. use it daily.. practice makes perfect..

I like the last one. Flirting tip #15: And finally...

Only give out your real phone number if you decide to take things further.

Guys, feel free to use my number when u'r unsure. I'll take things further for you.


WillZ

3 Comments:

  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger teandsympathy said…

    Hehe! Hey i love your blog man...really funny! =) And I wonder who that 'horrid' person you quoted was...hm...=P

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger WillZ said…

    John was telling me he's starting to say things like "can you pls?? can you pls??"
    You know how dejected n rejected guys keep repeating to their frens wat the girl told them?
    "i am not good enough she says.." or
    "she's not good enough for me she says.."
    I pity John. My heart goes to you my fren.

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger WillZ said…

    For those who read my blogs as if your lives depended on it. Don't. Most of my comments are for fun. Don't sue me. Don't stop saying hi. Don't stop coming to OCF.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home