XXX
Gone are the days when the first thing dat comes to mind when u see 'XXX' is a bottle label wif a skull on it. I was afraid nobody would read this blog. Sex sells.
Racun
I was given the opportunity to poison some frens of mine today. I asked for volunteers and quite a number of them agreed to take up the challenge. Some of them came becos they r having exams on monday. They were hoping that they could get special consideration. I forgot tell them my poison kicks in only after a while - a week, 2 weeks maybe?
How to tell if the poison kicked in:
1) Your weighing scale lies to you. You absolutely won't believe it when it tells you u'r 2 KGs heavier. Shake your head in disbelief if you want. My poison is pretty heavy.
2) The fleshy bit under ur chin inflates. You dun hafta push ur chin down for it to jump out n greet you with a smile. The necklace wif a cross ur boyfren bought for you in the first year of courtship feels tighter. Good, ask him for a new one.
3) You think you're wearing ur kid bro or sister's jeans.. but you examine every inch of it n realise it has the same brand, same cut, same color and same size (horrorZ!) as urs. It IS yours. Did your jeans shrink? Fat chance. Slim chance too. If only girls adore tight butts caused by undersized jeans n an oversized tummies.
Oh just a tot, why do they call it a pair of jeans? Am I wear a jean if I put only one leg in?
Well, some ppl have anti-bodies. Ppl like Feng Teng Wye, Gan Sze Yin(g), Mad Gun.. the poison doesn't get to them at all. And they whine n complain about their anti-body when others can only dream of having that kind of anti-body, and body.
The rest of us gotta expel the poison thru vigorous workouts.
I donno wat i'm saying here. Absolute pointless n directionless crap. But i've typed too much to not publish the post. I'm talking gibberish. Forgive me, I've been poisoned too. Grant me special consideration pls.
WWW
~ Now there's even a "dial-a-prayer" for atheists. You call a number and nobody answers.
The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God... - Psalm 14:1a
WillZ
Racun
I was given the opportunity to poison some frens of mine today. I asked for volunteers and quite a number of them agreed to take up the challenge. Some of them came becos they r having exams on monday. They were hoping that they could get special consideration. I forgot tell them my poison kicks in only after a while - a week, 2 weeks maybe?
How to tell if the poison kicked in:
1) Your weighing scale lies to you. You absolutely won't believe it when it tells you u'r 2 KGs heavier. Shake your head in disbelief if you want. My poison is pretty heavy.
2) The fleshy bit under ur chin inflates. You dun hafta push ur chin down for it to jump out n greet you with a smile. The necklace wif a cross ur boyfren bought for you in the first year of courtship feels tighter. Good, ask him for a new one.
3) You think you're wearing ur kid bro or sister's jeans.. but you examine every inch of it n realise it has the same brand, same cut, same color and same size (horrorZ!) as urs. It IS yours. Did your jeans shrink? Fat chance. Slim chance too. If only girls adore tight butts caused by undersized jeans n an oversized tummies.
Oh just a tot, why do they call it a pair of jeans? Am I wear a jean if I put only one leg in?
Well, some ppl have anti-bodies. Ppl like Feng Teng Wye, Gan Sze Yin(g), Mad Gun.. the poison doesn't get to them at all. And they whine n complain about their anti-body when others can only dream of having that kind of anti-body, and body.
The rest of us gotta expel the poison thru vigorous workouts.
I donno wat i'm saying here. Absolute pointless n directionless crap. But i've typed too much to not publish the post. I'm talking gibberish. Forgive me, I've been poisoned too. Grant me special consideration pls.
WWW
~ Now there's even a "dial-a-prayer" for atheists. You call a number and nobody answers.
The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God... - Psalm 14:1a
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home