Dedications...
I know this post is pointless cos I know almost 0% of my Penang church friends read this.. but I don't care la! God has placed y'all in my life and I wanna boast about you. =)
Ok, this one has nothing to do with any of you Melbourne ppl, but if you wanna know about me and what/who made me the way I am today.. here goes!
Congrats Penang Christian Centre!
Moving to a new building is always exciting. Too bad I can't be there to launch your first service this coming Sunday. I know you guys still miss my presence there even tho it's been almost 4 years since I came to Melbourne. Come on, I know you do.. haha.. ok.. maybe like 5 of you? Sorry can't be there to hlp you wif the worship Bernard, but keep going for Him! Your eagerness to catch up with me every summer has hlped me feel like I've never left the worship team..
To Matthew and Jen,
To Ah Saw and Sin Kie,
To Balan and Santhi,
May God bless y'all as you step into the biggest decision of your life! Sorry I can't be there to be your wedding singer..
Jen : thanks for being my cell leader and making me feel at home everytime i go back for summer.. you're awesome.. thanks for reminding me not to give discount! =D Enjoyed beating you on PS games =) Just don't scold me or make noise when you lose can oredi.. haha.. how's DEW FM coming along? Still can't believe he proposed thru SMS =D You CG and I, we LOVE you!
(Jen is affectionately known to her sheep as our sheepdog. Her heart for the college students and the young at heart ;) is greatly admired. She got married last Saturday. It's amazing how she met her husband in Bible college. He's a pastor.)
Ah Saw : Bob bok su! =D You are my first mentor, your life has inspired me to go after Him and His heart. Thanks for bringing me to your home on your C70, spending sOoOo much time with me and showing me the foto of the Miss Msia runner-up u used to like in primary school.. hehe.. honestly, Sin Kie is above rubies. You have proved to me that we will NEVER, EVER be short-changed when we remain faithful to God. I admire your heart and your patience. Thanks for keeping in touch wif us PCCians. You're the only one from Harvest CC dat visits our home year after year. Me and my family, we LOVE you, we truly do.
(Ah Saw was the guy dat helped turn this lil' 12 year old boy into the man that he is today. He never failed to make me feel significant in the youth group. He saw the wrongs that I had in me and corrected them with love. He allowed me to make fun of him at times and was always patient. Grew up in a sorta broken family yet had so much love in him. He got married yesterday, and I feel really sorry for not being able to attend his wedding. Everyone person that has been touched by his life really feels sorry if they couldn't be at his wedding, it's true. Met His wife in Bible college too!)
Santhi : I still can't figure out how an Indian can speak hokkien so well! When Chai Bee introduced you to us I was very impressed with it you know. =) Thanks for that friendly smile EVERY time i go back for summer. Thanks for sitting with me at the back row during ISCA. And no thanks for letting them young kids refer to me as UNCLE!! haha.. thanks for taking care of College Link back in tHoSe days =)
(Santhi is one of my church workers and she speaks excellent hokkien. Was the overseer of my college CG called College Link, I was the Asst CGL. She's getting married 31 July to a youth pastor, not from our church one la.)
All the above couples I mentioned went to Bible college before. Maybe I should consider Bible college too. =P They are awesome ppl and their lives are so blessed. The blog is hardly enough to cover the much they've invested in my life.
WillZ
Ok, this one has nothing to do with any of you Melbourne ppl, but if you wanna know about me and what/who made me the way I am today.. here goes!
Congrats Penang Christian Centre!
Moving to a new building is always exciting. Too bad I can't be there to launch your first service this coming Sunday. I know you guys still miss my presence there even tho it's been almost 4 years since I came to Melbourne. Come on, I know you do.. haha.. ok.. maybe like 5 of you? Sorry can't be there to hlp you wif the worship Bernard, but keep going for Him! Your eagerness to catch up with me every summer has hlped me feel like I've never left the worship team..
To Matthew and Jen,
To Ah Saw and Sin Kie,
To Balan and Santhi,
May God bless y'all as you step into the biggest decision of your life! Sorry I can't be there to be your wedding singer..
Jen : thanks for being my cell leader and making me feel at home everytime i go back for summer.. you're awesome.. thanks for reminding me not to give discount! =D Enjoyed beating you on PS games =) Just don't scold me or make noise when you lose can oredi.. haha.. how's DEW FM coming along? Still can't believe he proposed thru SMS =D You CG and I, we LOVE you!
(Jen is affectionately known to her sheep as our sheepdog. Her heart for the college students and the young at heart ;) is greatly admired. She got married last Saturday. It's amazing how she met her husband in Bible college. He's a pastor.)
Ah Saw : Bob bok su! =D You are my first mentor, your life has inspired me to go after Him and His heart. Thanks for bringing me to your home on your C70, spending sOoOo much time with me and showing me the foto of the Miss Msia runner-up u used to like in primary school.. hehe.. honestly, Sin Kie is above rubies. You have proved to me that we will NEVER, EVER be short-changed when we remain faithful to God. I admire your heart and your patience. Thanks for keeping in touch wif us PCCians. You're the only one from Harvest CC dat visits our home year after year. Me and my family, we LOVE you, we truly do.
(Ah Saw was the guy dat helped turn this lil' 12 year old boy into the man that he is today. He never failed to make me feel significant in the youth group. He saw the wrongs that I had in me and corrected them with love. He allowed me to make fun of him at times and was always patient. Grew up in a sorta broken family yet had so much love in him. He got married yesterday, and I feel really sorry for not being able to attend his wedding. Everyone person that has been touched by his life really feels sorry if they couldn't be at his wedding, it's true. Met His wife in Bible college too!)
Santhi : I still can't figure out how an Indian can speak hokkien so well! When Chai Bee introduced you to us I was very impressed with it you know. =) Thanks for that friendly smile EVERY time i go back for summer. Thanks for sitting with me at the back row during ISCA. And no thanks for letting them young kids refer to me as UNCLE!! haha.. thanks for taking care of College Link back in tHoSe days =)
(Santhi is one of my church workers and she speaks excellent hokkien. Was the overseer of my college CG called College Link, I was the Asst CGL. She's getting married 31 July to a youth pastor, not from our church one la.)
All the above couples I mentioned went to Bible college before. Maybe I should consider Bible college too. =P They are awesome ppl and their lives are so blessed. The blog is hardly enough to cover the much they've invested in my life.
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home