<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

FREE! PERCUMA! GRATIS!

Wah, with this kinda title for a blog, sure got a sudden influx of kiasu Sporeans hitting my site. I dun mind cos I'm not the one giving out free stuff.. these companies are --> hotdockets. Just print the dockets, bring it to the outlets and claim your free stuff - comes with a purchase of cos, like every other FREE stuff. I found out about this last Wednesday, and since then I've used the KFC one 2 times. Might get a chance to use it a 3rd time tonight. KFC's going bankrupt! HAHAHAHAHA..

Toilet Roll Wars

Went shopping *GASP* with a group of ppl yesterday and we stopped by the Reject Shop (like all asians do) at Southland. This was somewhat the conversation that took place.

A : (holding to a pack of Sorbent toilet tissues, checking out the price.)
B : Hey, get Kleenex.. Kleenex is the best!
C : No way! Quilton is the best I've used so far..
A : Is the Sorbent cheap here? or Safeway cheaper?
D : It's quite cheap here, Safeway more expensive..
me : .......

I wish someone can gimme one roll of each brand. I will put it thru vigorous testing, weathering it thru dry and wet conditions. I will give an unbias review of the above 3 brands and decide if A, B or C is correct.

Disclaimer : The characters are fictional, but the story is real. Names have been changed to protect their identities. A, B, C : You girls know who you are =)

Spooky..

Was talking to some frens yesterday about how my name is Willie Chen and my brother in law's name is William Cheng. This morning, I glance at my workplace's telephone list and found out my colleague - William, is also William Cheng!

Back to my story.. it was pretty scary that my bro in law's name so closely resembles mine. They say that when we look for a spouse we tend to find ppl dat are like our moms (for guys) and dads (for girls). They never said anything about them resembling our siblings! Willie Chen, William Cheng, Willie Chen, William Cheng, Willie Chen, William Cheng.. u get the idea..

...and crappy

Well, the theory doesn't hold water. The person I'm looking for definitely does not resemble my mom or sis. Even if you put the 2 of them together I don't think they are anything like this :-

- Tall, fair, angel eyes with a gentle twinkle, slim, long black silky hair, and a smile that melts choc faster than a microwave oven.

Position is vacant if wat you just read is wat you see in the mirror. Applications forms are available upon request. Enquire within. Hurry!


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home