<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Thursday, September 02, 2004

There's something about marry

Yao Hua updated me about 2 of my girl friends from Penang. It's shocking. They are both married already in the United States.

Yes! Sarah Goh and Olivia Lynn Dominic! People who read this blog probably don't know them at all, but it doesn't matter. They are both great ppl!

Sarah is arguably the funniest girl I've ever met personally. C'mon guys, how often do girls joke until you get stomach cramps from laughing? You may not be reading this but thanks Sarah for your frenship thru the years. It was really fun being able to hang out till late the day after SPM! That was amazing! Hahahaha... Sarah's mom never really let her go out during her high school years.. and when we asked her mom for permission to take her out for dinner and a seaside hangout, her mom said YES! Go AHEAD!.. WOW... hahaha.. we actually thought something was wrong cos it was a 180 change of rules =) She plays a mean violin too.. and ya.. it was nice playing for your bro's wedding.. "Buy you an air-cond when El Nino breaks.. all I wanna do.. is grow old with you.." Glad you finally found someone to sing that to.. congrats Sarah =)

Olive! Olive! Olive! Olivia D'Caprio! This girl was so into Leonardo D'Caprio that she actually changed her school name tag to Olivia D'Caprio for one whole year! Teachers never found out until the final day of school.. oh well.. hahaha.. I never really spoke to Olivia much until F4 or F5.. she was in my CG last time and when I called her one day she went, "Wow! Willie Chen.. you actually called me.. this is a historical moment.." Ok.. I rarely call my CG members haha.. and what more she's a girl.. I shy one.. never call girls one.. Really enjoyed those phone conversations when you were in the US. And oh, I think you were one of the first girls I told about you-know-who on that nite at the beach with Alvin.. was it New Year's Eve? You'll always be the thinnest girl I've ever seen.. hope you have a great wedding soon and get those babies rolling! Can put on weight after that =) Congrats Olive!

I can't believe it really.. 4 of my female peers from church have been married and exported overseas.. Karen got married when she was 21, Chrystal was 22, Olive is 23 and Sarah is 24. Hmm.. maybe.. just maybe Wei Kheng will be the 25? Anyway, I'm really happy for you girls! Your hubbies got the bestest of the lot eh =) Oh did I mention Karen's baby Hughes? =)


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home