47, 31, 8, 25, X
What is the unknown X in the series of numbers above?
Solution :
Today's the 47th year of Malaysia's independence. Hari Merdeka falls on the 31st of August. Wow, easy.. first 3 numbers solved. To all you ppl who are going for the Merdeka / Malaysian nite tonite.. let's do justice and enjoy the food, company and national anthem. Looking forward to it.. will get off work early to prepare my heart, my spirit and my kangkung.
25.. I'm now 25.. I can escape the fact that I'm a quarter of a century old, and I've lived one third of my life.
X i suppose is the joy of knowing you finally could blog rubbish and find a series of numbers to help you along with that. Oh man, I'm really turning 25.. even brainjuices dry up when you're 25. I don't wanna imagine how it's like to be 75.. that's when the only think your brainjuice tells you is you gotta be excited cos you're gonna haf coffee when you wake up and just sit on the couch after that.. till it's bed time again.
WillZ
Solution :
Today's the 47th year of Malaysia's independence. Hari Merdeka falls on the 31st of August. Wow, easy.. first 3 numbers solved. To all you ppl who are going for the Merdeka / Malaysian nite tonite.. let's do justice and enjoy the food, company and national anthem. Looking forward to it.. will get off work early to prepare my heart, my spirit and my kangkung.
25.. I'm now 25.. I can escape the fact that I'm a quarter of a century old, and I've lived one third of my life.
X i suppose is the joy of knowing you finally could blog rubbish and find a series of numbers to help you along with that. Oh man, I'm really turning 25.. even brainjuices dry up when you're 25. I don't wanna imagine how it's like to be 75.. that's when the only think your brainjuice tells you is you gotta be excited cos you're gonna haf coffee when you wake up and just sit on the couch after that.. till it's bed time again.
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home