Accidental cake-baking
Do y'all laugh at your own jokes? I think you should.. I mean not laugh when you're telling the joke like Suet Beng does.. but laughing at your own jokes because you think it's funny. I recalled something I said on Sunday and found it funny. =)
Was over at Jason Tan's place for dinner on Sunday. Sophia (Goh) baked a cheesecake (yummy.. thanks Soph) and contributed it to our supposedly Asian themed dinner not knowing it was Jason's birthday. We eventually used it as his birthday cake. Rather coincidential I'd say. Well, someone said that it's called "accidentally baking a cake". Never heard of anyone accidentally baking a cake before right? WRONG. I most certainly accidentally baked a cake before. Soiled my pants it did. I was a real young toddler then. Don't gimme the look like you've never accidentally baked a cake before. I bet you still do it now. You could be one of those regular unfortunate farters. Wants to fart but accidentally bakes a cake.
Now that you've read this I certainly hope you'd never accidentally bake a cake at your friend's birthday party. And don't offer it to the people there or show it around please. No points scored for this one. I doubt yours would taste better than Sophia's cheesecake.
WillZ
Was over at Jason Tan's place for dinner on Sunday. Sophia (Goh) baked a cheesecake (yummy.. thanks Soph) and contributed it to our supposedly Asian themed dinner not knowing it was Jason's birthday. We eventually used it as his birthday cake. Rather coincidential I'd say. Well, someone said that it's called "accidentally baking a cake". Never heard of anyone accidentally baking a cake before right? WRONG. I most certainly accidentally baked a cake before. Soiled my pants it did. I was a real young toddler then. Don't gimme the look like you've never accidentally baked a cake before. I bet you still do it now. You could be one of those regular unfortunate farters. Wants to fart but accidentally bakes a cake.
Now that you've read this I certainly hope you'd never accidentally bake a cake at your friend's birthday party. And don't offer it to the people there or show it around please. No points scored for this one. I doubt yours would taste better than Sophia's cheesecake.
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home