<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Walk The Talk

Yeah baby, now I can walk the talk with the help of the walkie talkies I bought from Dick Smith. Over.

148 dollars for 4 units, quite a good deal. Comes with rechargeable batteries, battery charger stand, 2 earphone/mic pieces and ermm.. the walkie talkie. Over.

Features include 40 channels, a backlit LCD screen, 3km line of sight operation range, key lock/unlock, low battery indicator, auto channel scan, squelch control, auto power save, headphone jack, rechargeable function, no user license required, operates on rechargeable (included) and non-rechargeable batteries, and a 12 month warranty. Over.

Tested it out earlier on with Mun Keong and discovered that it can still pick up signals at College Square from 422 Cardigan. Learned all the functions in a short while so that's good. Over.

The big test will be at the musical. Hope things work much better with the WTs. Hmm.. I feel like the FBI now, can put the earpiece thingy. Oh well, after much consideration, I've bought the WTs, and it works pretty well! Now I and those who I've been bugging with the question "Should I buy or not ar?" can rest well. Over.

Ja RuleZ

A few "Ja"s to thank for making this historical moment possible.. a huge thanks to them.
Jason and Jasmine - For their undying support for the things I do and plan to do (yes, even my 3 year plan muahaha). They have partially sponsored for the purchasement of the WTs so I owe them one.
Jay, who decided to buy the other 2 units and helping me save a total of 15 bucks. That's a huge amount of savings man. =)

Good dinner

Had dinner today at Jun / Wen's place. Jing, Joanna, Jun and Wen cooked some good stuff for me. Invited a few other ppl but they were all busy. Had pineapple fried rice that tasted like really good pineapple fried rice, dumplings that tasted like really good dumplings and a vege dish that tasted like a really good vege dish. They also so graciously baked a poppy seed cake for me to celebrate my birthday late, tasted like really good poppy seed cake. Nopez, it's not an accidental poopy seed cake. Now I know,... Singaporean girls with the help of a Malaysian girl can cook oso la ya.. I have no complaints.

Spousey

My spouse from Penang came over to Melbourne for a visit this week. Been really enjoying his company bringing him around Melbourne today. Visited Fed Square and Crown. Played nintendo and watched people lose their money that could've been used to fully sponsor my Walkie Talkie, a bass guitar, electric guitar pickup, bass and guitar amp, effect pedals, better bicycle, new PC, clothes that are more up to date. Thanks to all who have been speaking to him and has hlped me make this earth a more comfortable and friendly place to live in.

Oh well, that's my day in a nutshell. Musical's coming up, pray for more inspiration to spill out of my reserved brainjuice.


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home