He Chang-ed my mind
I wanted to sleep already.. I read other ppl's blog.. all got updates.. but didn't really make me wanna post anything.. then I saw David Chang's blog.. haha.. I just had to see wat sorta brains I haf.. so here are my results! and my caveman comments (in italics).. :-
My Brain Usage Profile:
Auditory : 56%
Visual : 43%
Left : 47%
Right : 52%
Willie, your hemispheric dominance is equally divided between left and right brain, while you show a moderate preference for auditory versus visual learning, signs of a balanced and flexible person.
My ??hemispheric?? dominance (/me searches www.dictionary.com) ... hemispheric.. wat is dat la? But balanced and flexible... ahh.. I like!
Your balance gives you the enviable capacity to be verbal and literate while retaining a certain "flair" and individuality. You are logical and compliant but only to a degree. You are organized without being compulsive, goal-directed without being driven, and a "thinking" individual without being excessively so.
??enviable??.. Wah flair! Flair is like peacock like dat rite.. like very power rite? Ok.. I like! Ric Flair! Ya..! he power! Individuality.. means I am special.. I like! To a degree? Got degree good liau la.. can find job oredi wah.. why put BUT only to degree? Must masters and phD meh? I don't really understand the last sentence.. but sounds constructive... I like! But then.. "thinking" without being excessively so? Ppl say I think too much man! INaccurate.. unless they are referring to thinking of MYSELF but without being excessively so.. wow.. this is good.. I like!
The one problem you might have is that your learning might not be as efficient as you would like. At times you will work from the specific to the general, while at other times you'll work from the general to the specific. Sometimes you will be logical in your approach while at other times random. Since you cannot always control the choice, you may experience frustrations not normally felt by persons with a more defined and directed learning style.
Problem? I don't like! What problem man? Oh... experience frustrations not normally felt.. ok.. that means I'm special.. oklar.. i like then!
You may also minimally experience conflicts associated with auditory processing. You will be systematic and sequential in your processing of information, you will most often focus on a single dimension of the problem or material, and you will be more reflective, i.e., "taking the data in" as opposed to "devouring" it.
Wah, totally different from my eating habits... my eating is "devouring" it as opposed to "taking the food in".
Overall, you should feel content with your life and yourself. You are, perhaps, a little too critical of yourself - and of others - while maintaining an "openness" which is redeeming. Indecisiveness is a problem and your creativity is not in keeping with your potential. Being a pragmatist, you downplay this aspect of yourself and focus on the more immediate, the more obvious and the more functional.
This fella ar.. really know how to say things properly u know.. at first say I too critical.. then after dat say I got "openness" then make me syok again.. haiyo.. play wif my feelings man.. summore say I am the one indecisive! Last sentence I don't really understand oso.. never say I good or bad leh...
I read David's one.. like everything so nice one wor! I read mine like cannot make it man.. Sigh.. guess that happens when you tend to choose option A instead of B or C bcos u'r lazy to read thru it all..
PARTY! PARTY!
Ok, I've added something that plays music when you visit my site.. the song for this round is the character profile backing music where me and David ripped ideas off Limp Bizkit's Take A Look Around.. click on the square stop button if you want the music to stop.. if u really haf to dat is.. if it sounds really annoying and bad la.. it's not dat bad rite? I mean maybe loads a bit too slowly la.. but then... still.. altho... eventually... u know.. OK DUN CLICK ON THE SQUARE STOP BUTTON!
(pls dun comment on the random thoughts and weirdness of this blog cos it's already 2:50am.. and I've got a movie to finish!)
WillZ
My Brain Usage Profile:
Auditory : 56%
Visual : 43%
Left : 47%
Right : 52%
Willie, your hemispheric dominance is equally divided between left and right brain, while you show a moderate preference for auditory versus visual learning, signs of a balanced and flexible person.
My ??hemispheric?? dominance (/me searches www.dictionary.com) ... hemispheric.. wat is dat la? But balanced and flexible... ahh.. I like!
Your balance gives you the enviable capacity to be verbal and literate while retaining a certain "flair" and individuality. You are logical and compliant but only to a degree. You are organized without being compulsive, goal-directed without being driven, and a "thinking" individual without being excessively so.
??enviable??.. Wah flair! Flair is like peacock like dat rite.. like very power rite? Ok.. I like! Ric Flair! Ya..! he power! Individuality.. means I am special.. I like! To a degree? Got degree good liau la.. can find job oredi wah.. why put BUT only to degree? Must masters and phD meh? I don't really understand the last sentence.. but sounds constructive... I like! But then.. "thinking" without being excessively so? Ppl say I think too much man! INaccurate.. unless they are referring to thinking of MYSELF but without being excessively so.. wow.. this is good.. I like!
The one problem you might have is that your learning might not be as efficient as you would like. At times you will work from the specific to the general, while at other times you'll work from the general to the specific. Sometimes you will be logical in your approach while at other times random. Since you cannot always control the choice, you may experience frustrations not normally felt by persons with a more defined and directed learning style.
Problem? I don't like! What problem man? Oh... experience frustrations not normally felt.. ok.. that means I'm special.. oklar.. i like then!
You may also minimally experience conflicts associated with auditory processing. You will be systematic and sequential in your processing of information, you will most often focus on a single dimension of the problem or material, and you will be more reflective, i.e., "taking the data in" as opposed to "devouring" it.
Wah, totally different from my eating habits... my eating is "devouring" it as opposed to "taking the food in".
Overall, you should feel content with your life and yourself. You are, perhaps, a little too critical of yourself - and of others - while maintaining an "openness" which is redeeming. Indecisiveness is a problem and your creativity is not in keeping with your potential. Being a pragmatist, you downplay this aspect of yourself and focus on the more immediate, the more obvious and the more functional.
This fella ar.. really know how to say things properly u know.. at first say I too critical.. then after dat say I got "openness" then make me syok again.. haiyo.. play wif my feelings man.. summore say I am the one indecisive! Last sentence I don't really understand oso.. never say I good or bad leh...
I read David's one.. like everything so nice one wor! I read mine like cannot make it man.. Sigh.. guess that happens when you tend to choose option A instead of B or C bcos u'r lazy to read thru it all..
PARTY! PARTY!
Ok, I've added something that plays music when you visit my site.. the song for this round is the character profile backing music where me and David ripped ideas off Limp Bizkit's Take A Look Around.. click on the square stop button if you want the music to stop.. if u really haf to dat is.. if it sounds really annoying and bad la.. it's not dat bad rite? I mean maybe loads a bit too slowly la.. but then... still.. altho... eventually... u know.. OK DUN CLICK ON THE SQUARE STOP BUTTON!
(pls dun comment on the random thoughts and weirdness of this blog cos it's already 2:50am.. and I've got a movie to finish!)
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home