<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Monday, September 13, 2004

On and on and on...

The song's been playing on my mind for days... over and over again.. before I sleep, when I wake.. The line that jumps out is this.. "Till all that remains will glorify Your name". Isn't our God awesome!?!

Movies to keep away from :
1) House of flying daggers
- What THE?? Only the fighting scene is not too bad.. but stories where got like dat one?? So pointless eh.. It is as boring as a boring show man! Aiyo..

2) Walking tall
- What THE?? Where got like dat one in life?? Go around hitting people and destroying stuff and still become sheriff? And what you did in the sheriff's office is really uncalled for! WHERE GOT PPL LIKE DAT ONE?? You got prisoner there summore.. aiyo.. gai si mannn.. I'm disappointed with ya Mr. Dwayne Johnson AKA The Rock. It was bad movie my fren.

3) Target
- What THE?? How can one brother (Alec Baldwin) act in good movies and the other (Stephen Baldwin) act in such a loser show?? Acting macam kayu la! and Yahoo viewers gave it a D+? It should be banned for being the most mentally torturing show I've ever downloaded..

With that being said, I've been watching a lot of movies to make up for past months.. haha.. I will watch an average of one movie per day. So many crappy movies to finish.. I'm sure the Punisher and King Arthur sucks too.

Patient : What are the chances of my recovering doctor?
Doctor : One hundred percent. Medical records show that nine out of ten people die of the disease you have. Yours is the tenth case I've treated.The others all died.

Hmm.. toilet seats should be up.. ;)


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home