Who needs a digicam?
...when others can help you with it!
If you ever wondered why I never post photos on my blog.. and how it looks so plain so sian.. everyday read text only.. nothing fresh.. got oso put the lousy music there.. jokes oso not farnee.. stories oso not interesting..
Well.. that's bcos I haf others that can promote me on their blogs.
Check it out.. I scored in every blog that publishes photos!
1) Deb's
2) Joel's
3) Mun Keong's
I studied IS in uni and one of those things we try to minimize in an organisation is redundancy.
Organisation is defined by an online dictionary as "an organized structure for arranging or classifying". Our blogs are linked to each other, that makes us organised.
Redundancy is defined by the same online dictionary as "The state of being redundant". Being an organised person I organised a search party on an organised databased on the web called the online dictionary and ventured further in an organised manner.
Redundant is then defined by again the same online dictionary as "Using more words or images than are necessary or useful; pleonastic". Who cares what pleonastic means but I guess with that many photos of me on their blogs.. it would be an overkill to put some on mine - which would in the end result in REDUNDANCY.
I should be a lawyer.
WillZ
If you ever wondered why I never post photos on my blog.. and how it looks so plain so sian.. everyday read text only.. nothing fresh.. got oso put the lousy music there.. jokes oso not farnee.. stories oso not interesting..
Well.. that's bcos I haf others that can promote me on their blogs.
Check it out.. I scored in every blog that publishes photos!
1) Deb's
2) Joel's
3) Mun Keong's
I studied IS in uni and one of those things we try to minimize in an organisation is redundancy.
Organisation is defined by an online dictionary as "an organized structure for arranging or classifying". Our blogs are linked to each other, that makes us organised.
Redundancy is defined by the same online dictionary as "The state of being redundant". Being an organised person I organised a search party on an organised databased on the web called the online dictionary and ventured further in an organised manner.
Redundant is then defined by again the same online dictionary as "Using more words or images than are necessary or useful; pleonastic". Who cares what pleonastic means but I guess with that many photos of me on their blogs.. it would be an overkill to put some on mine - which would in the end result in REDUNDANCY.
I should be a lawyer.
WillZ
1 Comments:
At 12:33 AM,
Anonymous said…
yes, everybody loves lawyers! - jolyn
Post a Comment
<< Home